We are seeking a Technical Project/Product Manager who will encompass both tech guru and an inspiring leader, a Technical PM is instrumental in the planning, scheduling, and management of IT and IT-related projects. Following are the job responsibilities that should be performed by theTechnical Project Manager
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Manage projects/product with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Work in Jira, creating User Stories & project planning with the team.
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials.
Required skills and Qualification:
- A degree in engineering, computer science or a related field.
- 7 years of experience in IT, project management/product management.
- Jira Planning & Coordination.
- Ability to write user stories.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.